So far today (and the last few days since my previous update) I have:
- thanks to the nano forums, followed lots of writing blogs from nano’ers. I’m not posting my own blog cuz, haha, ANXIETY, but it’s nice to have more things to read.
- created a signature graphic (for the nano forums, lol). Really should upload that…
- picked a nano cover for Nano!!!
On that last one – I didn’t end up using any of the ones I posted about before; I found a nice sunset picture of Bath, and used it instead of the random sunset one the site provided.
Prep I’m avoiding:
- developing the villains. Right now they’re vague.
- resolving some inconsistencies in the storyline.
- figuring out how to avoid a certain trope I over use in my stories. I tend to have my MC kidnapped in order that she arrives at the big finale at the right time.